Friday, April 8, 2011

Lizard! And More...


This little lizard was just so irresistable! I took two pictures of him, they will both be in a close up album later on. He ran away for a good five minutes before I got this interesting shot of him, I got another one right after this before he ran behind a loose piece of tin in the wall.

  Also, I just finished working on my Onalaska picture pack. It will be realeased on ModDB asap. I will post a link when it is released.
And I am going to release a close up and texture picture pack once I gather eneough good images. Otherwise,

 I have been taking TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) tests at my school this week. I feel confident I passed, but i've been wrong before. But I haven't failed yet so I it should go good.

  That's all I have to say at the moment. I hope your doing well.
Until next time-
                      -Shaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment