Saturday, April 9, 2011

Onalaska Picture Pack Released!













The Onalaska Hometown Picture Pack was released today. The link to the
ModDB download page is... http://www.moddb.com/members/inbredguppey/downloads/onalaska-picture-pack

  Please download and tell me what you think of it!

 Also in recency, I have been wanting to go fishing. So much in fact that I was scuttling around in my dark
garage at 10:00 PM to find the poles and tackle boxes. But I woke too late this morning and was the only
person in the house, so I decided to go maybe tonight instead.
  I am burning some cd's for my grampas truck, because I don't want to listen to country when I ride with him.

  I've been listening to Daft Punk recently, and I have the annoying songs stuck in my head! Yes, I know that's what they're for, but this is stupid! All I hear is "EMOTION!!!!" over and over again in a very robotic voice that gives me headaches! Whoo...





I'm Watching You...

No comments:

Post a Comment